Monday, January 11, 2010

Goodbye

Regular readers of this blog (all twelve of you!) will have noticed that posting has been irregular at best over the past several months. I wish I could say that there is some significant reason for the lack of long, well-thought out entries, but the simple truth is that I haven't had much to say. I can't count the number of posts that I have left unfinished over the last year. In order to avoid the frustration, I have taken to posting brief remarks, music videos, and clips from other blogs. That is not, however, what I started this blog to do.

In addition to the lack of blogging focus I have suffered over the last year, there is a significant development in my life that will be demanding much more of my time and energy for the next two. I begin graduate school today. I am working on a Master's degree in a graduate program of such esteem that I can hardly believe they let me in. This degree has the potential to alter the course of my career, but it will require an unwavering commitment to excellence. So, I am all in. I am determined to get everything out of this program that it has to offer. That means setting all distractions aside.

So, with only a brief, over-the-shoulder glance back, I am saying goodbye to UncommonSense. I have no doubt that I will return to blogging some day, but for now, I have to leave it behind.

To my regular readers, Thank You. It has been great to have you along. God's blessings to you all.

6 comments:

wakeupmaggie said...

NO MUSE?

Hearing Aids said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Anonymous said...

Thank you....whoever you are...I've "borrowed" your blog name and am doing it with a difference!

Anonymous said...

I’ve read some of your comments via Disqus and feel you would be a good candidate to contribute columns for a website I’m involved with promoting. Please visit www.WriterBeat.com to learn more.

Clipping Path Service said...

Thank you guy you have published this awesome post with us.

ZB Reportars said...


San Francisco to Make Kids Show Proof of Vaccination in TEN Days political science
The COP26 conference held in Katowice, Poland has been a historic event at latest science news
A new coronavirus outbreak in Iowa deer is prompting scientists to worry if the animals could be a reservoir for the virus in the long term breaking news
An analysis by the University of Virginia Center for Politics and Ipsos, a market research firm, found that white women in the D.C. suburbs helped lift Gillespie BBC Picked Reports
C.J. Stroud is set to make his first start on Saturday night against the Penn State defense sports news football