Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my salvation. Thank you, Jesus.

I am thankful for my wife and sons. No man could ask for more abundant blessings.

I am thankful that I was born an American citizen. This is a great country. The right wing doesn't seem to agree. I don't know why. Give thanks, people! Did anyone you love get eaten by a wild animal this year? Were we invaded by a hostile foreign power? No? Then, give thanks!

Count your blessings. Seriously, start counting. I'll get you started:

  • Life
  • Electric lights
  • Hot water on demand
  • Refrigeration
  • Paved roads
  • The Internet
  • Food
  • Shoes
  • The U.S. Constitution
  • A job, if you have one
  • A roof over your head, if you have one
  • Healthcare, if you have access to it
  • iPod
  • Air conditioning
  • Central heating

Feel free to add your own to the list.

Happy Thanksgiving.


0 comments: