Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Joe the Plumber - '#1 at getting rid of our #2'

Not Joe the Not a Plumber's book is getting rave reviews on Amazon.

Joe the Plumber has battled backed up drains, thanksgiving overloads that did not want to flush down and all sorts of hydrological insults in order to be a spokesman for the real America. I would not hesitate to hire him to deal with any sort of plumbing issue I might experience. Its clear he would be especially effective at ridding our nation's pipes of all manner of indigestion, especially that caused by spicy burritos and vindaloo curries. I wouldnt be surprised if Sarah Palin picks him as her running mate in 2012. The two of them together would be #1 at getting rid of our #2. They would clearly demonstrate that a good flush is better than a full house.
I think I'll wait for the movie.

blog comments powered by Disqus