Friday, March 02, 2007

Coulter; Edwards; The F-Bomb.

Ann Coulter dropped the F-Bomb today while speaking to a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee. No, not that F-Bomb. The other one.

Salon's Michael Scherer, reporting from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, says Coulter told the crowd there: "I was going to have some comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you say the word faggot -- so I am kind of at an impasse."
This is not the first time that Coulter has used this vicious tactic against a prominent Democrat. Last year, on MSNBC's Hardball, she questioned the sexuality of a certain former president and vice president of the United States.

MATTHEWS: Let me ask you about your private life. How do you know that Bill Clinton's gay?

COULTER: He may not be gay, but Al Gore, total fag. No, I'm just kidding. As someone, no --

MATTHEWS: That's based on your private life?

COULTER: No, that's a joke.

MATTHEWS: OK.

COULTER: That's what we call in the writing business, a joke. No, I mean, I state a manifestly obvious fact. Someone pointed out on Free Republic, I think a little disgruntled yesterday, Ann's amazing capacity is to state the obvious and make it news. I mean, everyone has always known, widely promiscuous heterosexual men have, as I say, a whiff of the bathhouse about them.
What a hideous creature.

1 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

I'm hoping Ann Coulter steps up and decides to run. What better leader could we have?

Might you have an open spot for Site that link here? I've opened a new photo gallery A Photographer's Eye