Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Seder

I just finished listening to the podcast of Sam Seder's final weekday show on Air America Radio. I kept waiting for somebody to yell "psyche!" and admit that the whole thing was a joke, that God was in His heaven, and that Sam's show would continue to roll along. I just could not believe that Air America would take this gem of a broadcast off the air. I was wrong. The show really is gone.

I hope some savvy broadcaster gets wise and puts a sweet syndication deal together for Sam. He deserves better than to be shunted off to Sundays from 4-7 p.m.

I don't know what AAR's new owners are thinking. With the departure of Al Franken, AAR's disgraceful treatment of Marc Maron, and now the cancellation of The Sam Seder Show, I am running out of reasons to renew my subscription to Air America Premium.

0 comments: